No implication is made that the materials are appropriate outside of Australia. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. Information About Us
careertipstogo.com is a site operated by Career Tips To Go a business of Abney Hall Pty Ltd (ABN 45 126 985 368) whose postal address is P.O. Box 189 Cremorne NSW Australia.
In these terms,”we” means Career Tips To Go.
In the event of any complaints or queries please contact us at email@example.com
3. Accessing This Site
Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or change the service we provide at any time, without notice. We will not be liable if this site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deny any user access to this site, or any part of it, without notice. We reserve the right to edit, amend, suspend or close the site at any time. We may, at anytime, restrict access to parts of our site or the entire site.
To use this site you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations including the provisions of the acceptable use policy (as below).
4. Use of Material on this website
The material on this website is copyrighted or licensed to Career Tips To Go. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance, graphics and content. You may view this website and its contents using your web browser, You may electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may access and share content via social media (in line with the provisions of the acceptable use policy). You agree not to copy or use any content or graphics on the website, except as outlined above, without written permission from us.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offence.
Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this site.
5. Liability Disclaimer
Career Tips to Go is providing the material on this site without any guaranteed, conditions or warranties of its accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of the information contained on this website and/or linked sites to the Internet.
To the full extent permitted by law, Career Tips To Go disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability timeliness, effectiveness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites,
- any liability for any direct, indirect to consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site, the use of this site, the inability to use this site, the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it,
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked site.
6. Limitation of Liability
Career Tips To Go, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, inconsequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Career Tips To Go has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Your Information and Visits to this site
We are working with third parties to collect user data for conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests, and that they can opt out of interest-based advertising through methods that Twitter may specify from time to time here.
8. Sharing Content from Career Tips To Go
If you make use of a feature that allows you to share material or send content (e.g. via social media of email) you must comply with the acceptable use policy, You warrant that any such message created and supplied by you, or on your behalf, complies with these Terms. You agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, licencors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors from and against all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses arising out of your breach of warranty. You also warrant that you have the recipients permission for us to use their email address to send any messages on your behalf. You indemnify us in respect of any liability we may incur where we send messages on your behalf. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you through our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property privacy or any other rights.
We will not be held responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any material posted by a user of this site. We reserve the right to remove any material/s or posts made on this site, if, in our opinion, such material or posts are offensive potentially defamatory, unlawful, in violation of any third party rights, or does not comply with these Terms including the acceptable use policy.
Unless you enter into a written contract with Career Tips To Go for use of content that states otherwise, you hereby grant Career Tips To Go the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Career Tips To Go through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Career Tips To Go will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Career Tips To Go operations.
Career Tips To Go provides links to third party site for the convenience of readers. The provision of any links does not imply any endorsement or association with that site or its operators. Career Tips To go is not responsible for the content of those sites. Accessing of these links is at the risk of the user and Career Tips To Go makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of the sites linked to or from this site.
You may link to our site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal. By linking to our site you must not:
- damage or take advantage of our reputation,
- suggest any form or association, approval or endorsement from Career Tips To Go where none exists,
- framed on any other site.
Any sites that are linked must comply fully with the content standards as per our acceptable use policy.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Career Tips To Go cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may contain contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to meet your requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining means, external to this site, for the reconstruction of any lost data. Career Tips To Go does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet or mobile devices from which you may access the Internet.
13. Termination or Restriction of Access
Career Tips To Go reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all the Career Tips To Go’s websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
14. Acceptable Use Policy
You may only use the site for lawful purposes.
You may not use this site to:
- breach any laws, in any way that are applicable under local, national, international laws or regulations,
- for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect,
- post any proprietary information or material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity),
- post any material that advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act,
- make posts using explicit, demeaning or inflammatory language or is pornographic or obscene,
- post or send information that is not connected to the content of this site or includes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation including SPAM.
- harm or attempt to harm or threaten minors in any way, for instance, exposing them to inappropriate content, asking them for personally identifiable information or otherwise,
- knowingly transmit any data or upload any material or send via this site any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to effect the operation of any computer software or hardware,
- harvest or collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent,
- falsifies or deletes any attributions or legal notices.
Career Tips To Go reserves the right to change the terms of access, conditions and notices under which this website of offered with or without notice to you and without providing any explanation or justification for any such change.
16. Relevant Jurisdiction